Show me an example The 2010 Christmas party in Japan. | Chris' English School

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The 2010 Christmas party in Japan.


.



The Turkey and Ham were by far the juiciest ever! I just pulled the bones out of the meat while all the meat slid off. Cool as hell!



The Turkey looks like pulled pork or Kalua pig. It was awesome and I'm quite proud of myself :)




The students bring sweets every year and they brought a ton this year and it was great!! Thank you everyone. Hana's grandmothers apple pie was my personal favorite :)



Saki and Wakana are a teachers dream when it comes to being "Party people". They love to team up like a comedy duo and they always make the party funner! Thank's goes to both of them!





Santa rocked the hizzouse too (Sorry I can't post every pic)