Show me an example Halloween (4 weeks 2 party) | Chris' English School

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Halloween (4 weeks 2 party)





You can almost feel the tension during this time of year. The younger generation is O.K. and interested but the over 70 crowd have no idea what I'm doing. They seem to think I just want to make them uncomfortable on purpose (which is true but it's not the main reason of course :) )

I have a lot to do but enough time by my estimations. I had to make the entrance a little less scary and save it for the party/Haunted house because some kids really didn't want to walk through that nightmare just to get into the classroom. The younger parents LOVE it and they usually recommend friends to check it out and check out my school too.

Good fun looottta work still to do. i have finished about 15% of the props and other plans.