Show me an example Off Topic (Rage Against the Machine) | Chris' English School

Monday, August 2, 2010

Off Topic (Rage Against the Machine)



So I went to see Inception at a Japanese movie theater today. It was AWESOME!!
I had to laugh at the anti-pirating warning just before the movie started.

What do they think I do with a fiber optic connection anyway???

By the way. What about the end? Why doesn't he (DiCaprio's character)keep watching his "totem"?? ***not a spoiler*** You'll be lucky if you "get-it" even after you watch it. Seriously well directed movie. Was blown away for the first time in a long time.

UPDATE: After sleeping on it I am even more impressed by this movie. The critics seem to love it but some people really don't seem to understand the gift the director tried to give them. You really gotta THINK when you watch this movie. Like many of the critics note i will and should watch it again because it's beauty is hard to see in 1 showing. Truly brilliant movie making and I am now a fan of the director.





I went straight home and promptly downloaded a Cam version until I find a screener DVD. I also downloaded a DVD quality copy of Shutter Island and promptly ditched the Cam version.



If you got friends around the world I highly recommend this "active" wallpaper. Every 4 minutes it provides an updated view of the Day/Night shadow of the Earth and cloud cover which really helps me see easily if my friends are awake or asleep.








Demonoid rules! Members only, no viruses and monitored/rewarded upload/download ratios. Mine is 2-1 which allows me to give an invite to anyone who wants one and will share their stuff.



P.S.
Japan is as hot as I imagine Mumbai must be. Holy sh__ it's hot!!!