Show me an example The 2010 Summer Beach Barbeque | Chris' English School

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The 2010 Summer Beach Barbeque















This was my favorite Summer BBQ. The whole Pig 2 years ago was a nightmare but it was a nice experience for the students. Last years Prime Rib was delicious but expensive (lost a lot of money) The old beach was a fisherman's beach and I went there too many times. I got tired and my students did too.

This year we kept to the "traditional" BBQ menu + musubi's and it was much easier. The beach and it's facilities were pretty outstanding for this area and it was PERFECT for a beach party! The members were a nice mix too. Interesting conversation from a variety of differing views. Thank you to everyone who helped make this my favorite Summer barbeque :)