Show me an example Teaching English in Japan. Who the ____ made my schedule?? | Chris' English School

Friday, May 7, 2010

Teaching English in Japan. Who the ____ made my schedule??






I used to complain about my schedule when I worked for someone else. Now i work for myself but I still complain cause the "Changing season" in Japan always flips my schedule so much it looks nothing like the year before. Having a lot of students is great but finding a way to accomodate everyone is pretty hard and sometimes impossible.
Yesterday i got up at 9am and then taught 9 classes.
10-11
11-12
12-1
1-2
2-3
3-4
4-4:30 break eat ...etc
4:30-5:30
5:30-6:30
6:30-7:30

I have no time...not even a couple of minutes between classes! Who the ___k made this plan???????

Me :)
I teach 9 classes and still get to sleep till 9 and finish at 7:30. It's kinda sweet and sour ;)

Today is 8 classes but I finish at 9:30 so Thursdays seem more efficient.

(My favorite diary and a gift from a student. Good job and Thank you, respectively ;) )