Show me an example Living in Japan (Being a **cough** good neighbor, and the "get" part IV) | Chris' English School

Friday, May 21, 2010

Living in Japan (Being a **cough** good neighbor, and the "get" part IV)



She has been saving for something since I started the "Pay for performance" system. It is ALL outta my own pocket but what is money for anyway??
I get a kick outta seeing their smiles and knowing that they earned it through hard work and studying.
"Little Miss Sunshine" and "Mr Men & Little Miss" are hot right now in Japan. For kids anyway :)



The money returns to the "Bank" and she gets a nice bag for her Kendo club :)
I really do love my job :)




This Sunday is the "Neighborhood cleaning day". I gotta clean the river that flows infront of my School. I sometimes chafe on the regulated society here in Japan but I actually enjoy keeping stuff clean.