Show me an example Shock and awe (Eiken style) guerilla tactics in the classroom | Chris' English School

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Shock and awe (Eiken style) guerilla tactics in the classroom



I shocked em' by wipping out a big gun. You can't fake the funk and get by this test. Not if your in J.H. or 1st year H.S.(like these 2) This is guerrilla tactics teaching.
We did a little till they look tired or they start to stress and then I'll flip the script back to the full conversation lesson next week then in one or two weeks (depending on their condition mentally) I'll jump outta the jungle with another page from the pack and teach it so deep so fast they won't even know what just got printed and stored into their brain. When they're passing tests ahead of their classmates (something they always do) they'll be thanking me again.





If your an ALT and you need cheering up please read the previous post.
Just kidding ;)