Show me an example "A" Level English paper at Japanese High School | Chris' English School

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"A" Level English paper at Japanese High School






In Japanese High Schools they sometimes make A,B,and C level classes based on a students test scores which I think is great!! It's better than some schools that just lump together all the students and let it ride. The latter is a good recipe for a really crap class where the motivated students are left bored and the uninterested are left....bored too.

I was happy to see the high level of expectation this 2nd year High school student has on her. The terms are overly dramatic and really stretch out simple points to the extreme using language that seems dated and impractical but.....she definitely has to try and focus to correctly translate it so I'm happy that she is being challenged :)

I don't know if she's so happy though ;)