Show me an example Japanese view on Japan Crime | Chris' English School

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Japanese view on Japan Crime




It's nice to get a Japanese persons perspective on crime in their country written in English. I don't read Japanese so this is where I "put my ear to the ground".

I remember when a B level Hollywood actress was stalked and murdered which prompted her A list friends to back anti- stalking legislature. I imagine when a famous person is stalked and murdered Japanese law will react and enact stricter laws.

The size of our wallet/Black book sometimes is equal to our protection under the law. And sometimes not...

Tupac Shakur was killed in Las Vegas 200 yards from the strip on a Mike Tyson fight night (That's as big a night as the strip gets folks)and the killer was never caught. Had that been the mayors daughter the culprit would have been seized with a media assisted helicopter infested manhunt.


*****2pac's killer was gunned down 18 months later at a gas station in Compton California*****

Christopher Wallace was most likely "hit" by elements and or associates of the L.A.P.D's Rampart Division


But I digress...