Show me an example Japanese K-tai Novel (Study Tool) | Chris' English School

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Japanese K-tai Novel (Study Tool)






It seems that "K-tai Novels" are VERY popular in Japan right now among Schoolgirls. I have many students writing their own or co-writing with their classmates. Tomoe and I started using hers as a vocabulary catcher. She likes writing her K-tai novel and she likes explaining it to me in English so it is a great way to make the class practical and fun.

Tomoe is an excellent writer and I'm always waiting to hear the next chapter of her story!! After a School bus crash the main female character has lost her memory and she can't remember anything. Will she regain her memory?? Will Yuya ever tell Mirei how he really feels? Will Kyota steal Mirei away from Yuya??

I'll have to wait until next week to get some answers rindu