Show me an example The Best English School in Japan | Chris' English School

Friday, August 28, 2009

The Best English School in Japan


3 members of my top 10 that are in the same class. Or they were anyway. After the last 2 sub-par classes 2 of them are off and 1 of them has dropped.

Results > Everything.
They need to maximize themselves. They girl in the middle is in the 2nd grade and is far beyond her peers in reading, writing (she keeps an English diary), and speaking but they should be moving constantly forward and for some reason the Summer heat has taken it's toll. I hope a fresh Fall breeze blows them back on track.



One of my adult students explained what she did during August and had some tickets for visual aids. I have A.D.H.D so it helps ;)




One of my students in the local paper talking to the Mayor :) She might be talking about me and demanding funds for my School? The kanji says "Chris' school is #1 and so am I!!" The text underneath is mysteriously obscured so....just trust me on that ;)

Actually she went to Tokyo as a member of her Japanese archery club and was getting congrats from the Mayor!! She and her brother are awesome students and they are proof of the theory that great parents raise great children!! Their Mom and Dad are great and they are top of their class and grade in School.






I typed that post title for 2 reasons.

#1 It's true.
#2 Everyone who types that will see my site and that's "traffic"