Show me an example Thursday Girls (8,8,9) | Chris' English School

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday Girls (8,8,9)






My Thursday (young girls class) is always laughing and smiling. It makes my job sooooo much more fun and enjoyable. I could not imagine working in an office with a buncha uptight tie wearing goofs.

If your an uptight tie wearing goof please don't take offense. I'm just saying I wouldn't wanna work with you.


What we need is awareness, we can't get careless
You say what is this?
My beloved lets get down to business
Mental self defensive fitness
(Yo) bum rush the show
You gotta go for what you know
Make everybody see, in order to fight the powers that be
Lemme hear you say...
Fight the Power


(Public Enemy/ "Fight the Power" 1989)

I'm quoting lyrics cuz I'm lazy and love "ctrl C&V" :)

Loosen that tie and...Fight the Power!! ;)