Show me an example My Blog got hosed!!! F___!! | Chris' English School

Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Blog got hosed!!! F___!!


In the middle of speaking...




I will update the diary page very soon...seriously. When I get an 8th day added to my week :)



Big money....
***Waits for the shopping spree*** :)






Another DS game to up that level!!





So...

I had the "WP Polaroid" template which I loved. Then I wake up and find all the BG images are gone?? How do you F-up a photobucket account?? It was not mine (the account) but images...
How the F does that happen?? server down?? for 2 days?? My other blog was fine so i said f-it and spent 5 hours of my life setting up a new blog I'll delete soon.

In Real Estate they say it's location, location, location. And any I.T. will tell you it's backup, backup, backup....

I shoulda manually copied every BG image and hosted it on my own account.