Show me an example Cute in Japan.."Puppy" version ;) | Chris' English School

Friday, May 29, 2009

Cute in Japan.."Puppy" version ;)


This is Cocoa!! She is Ayaka's new puppy and she is one of the cutest puppies I have ever seen :)




Ayaka is maybe the best student in my School right now? Her Speaking,listening and School grammar are all very high level. She is doing really good and she has a great personality too :)




A member of next months "Top 10" confirming what I already knew.....she's GOOD!!






I "combined" a couple of games here.Or did I ??
Anyway....

Land on "Chance" and stick your hand in the Shark??? of Dreams/Doom and pull out a paper with some ridiculously hard speaking task and get $2 (game money, not School money which is not actually real money) get it?? Never mind!!
If you land on another square you take a "Big Town" card and you have to introduce that character or answer random rapid fire questions.




I have 5 major influences in my life and they all shaped a certain part of my character.

1)Mom
2)Lesane Crooks, Tupac Amaru Shakur, (2pac)
3)Michio Kaku
4)Robert Pirsig
5)Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson just lost his 4 year old daughter and I can't imagine what that must be like. My deepest condolences go out to him and his. Life has a way of spinnin' us. Brace yourself!!


Ooh-oo child, things are gonna be easier
Ooh-oo child, things'll be brighter

Some day, yeah
We'll put it together and we'll get it all done
Some day
When your head is much lighter
Some day, yeah
We'll walk in the rays of a beautiful sun
Some day
When the world is much brighter


(The Five Stairsteps)

Be Strong Mike and "Grip". Don't go gettin' crazy and doin somethin' dumb please.