Show me an example First Listening Test | Chris' English School

Thursday, April 23, 2009

First Listening Test

One definite benefit of having a 7.1 surround sound system in the classroom is that the listening tests sound very clear from any position in the room. They have had countless listening tests from me. (Every class is basically that when you think about it)If they are not talking then I am...and they have to catch it all. Today I used a "generic/computer robot" sounding womans voice off an mp3 audio file test and it was definitely different from my voice.

1 student was absent and 1 got 90% and the other 100% so I am pleased and I'll start doing it regularly, as it is quick and all ready to go in a minute or 2.




100%'er in the house!!!!
This money idea has really got her focusing :)