Show me an example Japanese Translation is..... | Chris' English School

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Japanese Translation is.....



Soooo,
I told everyone by newsletter, I stapled a reminder to their payment envelopes and I have this sign on the door ...but I keep getting "are you selling tickets to the Hanami BBQ yet..calls??"

Does this sign say "Chris BBQ's small children" or something ( some kids parents Google translate this page into Japanese so I wonder how the "roasted children" comment is gonna translate??)

Anyway...yes!!! YES!!! Tickets are on sale and the Kickball Tournament will get teams assigned by next week.....I hope :)

Blue tarp on the ground under a flower tree eating a bento????

Nah,
Lets play Kickball, Lawn Darts, Horseshoes, and eat some Hawaiian food on the top of a mountain!! (Blue tarp under tree optional)