Show me an example Celebrating Christmas in Japan + Ikura the Cat! | Chris' English School

Friday, December 5, 2008

Celebrating Christmas in Japan + Ikura the Cat!









Wooo Hoooo!!!! I still got LOTS a lights to hang and it already looks solid!!! I LOVE this time of year!!! Christmas baby!!...FTW!!!

I posted a pic of the neighborhood "Boss of Bosses" or as the Italiano's like to say.. The "Capo di tutti capi". He almost died this summer after getting dethroned and I nursed him back into shape with gobs of cheese, sashimi and dried fish. Last Monday in-front of my school...in the river!! (Cat's hate water...unless their brawling apparently??) anyway....How smart are animals??? do they have strong memories?? I think so because he put a vengeful beating on the cat that jacked him severely during the summer. I mean hate was about!!

He was forcing the other cats head under the water by biting right into it's skull. After repeatedly shaking the other cats head while holding it (to sink the teeth deeper I imagine??) He did a kinda Crocodile death role...Whoa..WTF!! Then after the other cat ran and bled under a car Ikura just towered over him screaming in a noise I never heard from a cat before.

I think he remembered what happened to him and was so jacked up to get his revenge. That is my little animal kingdom observation for what it's worth.

So to immortalize this Japanese Cat and his comeback win...I'm putting him on the net.

Ikura....The baddest ass cat ever!!



Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear


LL Cool J

"Mama Said Knock You Out"