Show me an example Why do I teach English in Japan? | Chris' English School

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Why do I teach English in Japan?








Why do I teach English in Japan??? Hmmmm???
Because I can scare the living shit outta people and pass it off as "Cultural Exchange". Because i wanna be every cool adult i ever met when I was a kid and that meant doing the extra cool stuff while others phoned it in. Because memories are all we got and I'm aiming to give good oners...or scary ones?? Whatever!!!

Most of my childhood memories are of things very...scary,happy,sad...etc. So here is a chance to pin some deeeeep horror memories on some Japanese kids. Most kids should be so lucky!!

The true test is this.....

If I were a kid, would I want to be taught by me???

YOU DAMN RIGHT I WOULD!!!!