Show me an example Next Up...HALLOWEEN!!!! | Chris' English School

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Next Up...HALLOWEEN!!!!







I know what your thinking...."Halloween?? already??" Well after this last party, I realized that time is an asset that should not be wasted. It gives me time to think through ideas that seem good at first, but over time prove to be not so good.

This extra time gives me chances to come up with ideas that will need lots of preparation time and still be doable. Last year was great and this year will be even better. The countdown begins.

1. The Haunted House will be twice the size and twice as scary as last year. The menu will be larger as well.

2. It will be a strict costume party. No costume = no party for you. Cheap and simple is fine but making no effort will be unacceptable!! There will be a prize given to the one with the best costume!!