Show me an example Searchme.com??? | Chris' English School

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Searchme.com???



The only time when I enjoy a class interruption is when they hit the diaries :)
I encourage them to hit that book early and often!!






The girl on the far left just got 1st position in her class. I ask questions in a clockwise direction so the best catches it first, and they have no chance to parrot another student who went before them. Yes...I rank my students as a whole school and in individual classes. It is another form of motivation and it ensures my best student starts it off right by getting it right :)







I think I will use these tickets for my Hawaiian Party? Boy, they have a generator for everything online!!






I found a hit from searchme.com and then found myself on it!!! Anyone who is not familiar with this should check it out!! It is Flip-3d meets Google.