Show me an example Enter....Spring!! | Chris' English School

Monday, March 10, 2008

Enter....Spring!!






Spring has arrived!!!!
Bob Marley and BBQ's have arrived!! Spring is of course a warm-up for Summer. Gotta have time to get the grillin' skillz back up to snuff!! I'm spinnin' Bob as I type, unfortunately I probably wont start grilling till next week. The pic is of my Japanese hood. I probably have more Yakz on my street than most but they are good neighbors in reality. O.G.'s and the Popo don't like any dramas in their own hoods for obvious reasons. Where you live and where you make cash are best seperated. This is true no matter where you go...?

Anyway...
The School rulez, the kids pwn, and I just keep it all together.

Did I mention Spring has arrived??

Wooooooooo Hooooooooo!!!!