Show me an example The Dynamics of a class | Chris' English School

Friday, March 7, 2008

The Dynamics of a class








High speed and low drag,

This group just got a new member from another class (Tomoe) and it's looking like a perfect fit! This is one of the best things about Japan's changing season. I get to wave a magic white board marker and make all kinds of requests and blame it on the season. This is when I can fix any problems with schedules or classes that are not maxing-out.

There is NOTHING more important than the dynamics of a class. A student in the wrong class does great damage and sometimes one student can save a class. (a.k.a "the class leader").

In trial news;

4 trials so far and I have said no 3x. The days of chasing students is looooong gone!
Now it's all about protecting my schedule and happiness.