Show me an example The "Daily J" Interview | Chris' English School

Monday, November 12, 2007

The "Daily J" Interview
















After being constantly hounded and harassed by this guy I finally decided I should grant the interview. The restraining order only seemed to anger him further so I was compeled to make this (him) go away!

The fact that he paid $400.00 also helped (keep that on the down low).

This interview could make him the shining new star of the bloggesphere! No charity donations for me this Christmas season. This interview WAS my donation for the year!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Nah,
This guy over at The Daily J is good people and he's trying to improve the state of bloggers in Japan
I recommend taking a peak at his site which I have a link to in my sidebar.



or click