Show me an example Best week ever | Chris' English School

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Best week ever






















I have the best conversation School in Japan! I'm just the captain of the ship, it is the quality of the students I have that make it great. I thank god I stuck to my guns at the beginning when people said "rejecting students will damage your schools reputation".
Yeah....riiiiight!!

I have the best school BECAUSE I did that.

Meanwhile...I got alot of ideas for the Halloween party so I am getting very excited right about now. Cannot wait for the holidays to start.





(Note)

The blog title should say "Chris's English School" if it does not, please refresh the page. This page was designed for monitors of 1024+ res.



Tags: English Conversation School, English teacher in Japan, Halloween Party, Greatest teacher in the World, Yes I am better than you,