Show me an example Why are girls better students?? | Chris' English School

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Why are girls better students??




















I don't know the answer?
If I was a young boy studying Japanese it would NOT be at the top of my list. Baseball or American Football would be. I guess its the same over here?

The girls on the other hand seem to really really enjoy studying English. It is on the top of some of their lists. They want to travel and work and study abroad. Good for them. I'm more than happy to help make that happen. Maybe its just my school or town but these girls run rings around the boys!





(Note)

The blog title should say "Chris's English School" if it does not, please refresh the page. This page was designed for monitors of 1024+ res.



Tags: English Conversation School, English teacher in Japan