Show me an example Um..on second thought...no thank you! | Chris' English School

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Um..on second thought...no thank you!















I will not get into detail except to say that I no longer associate with this group. I am a conversation teacher and I do not have anytime for anyone who suppresses my freedom of speech. It's wrong....it's always wrong.

I can't imagine telling my students they could not discuss certain topics....it's bizzare.
Grow-up and open your minds. And while your at it spring for a free blog or website with a forum and become a member of the 21st century.

The only thing worse than the sleep inducing "grammar talk" was having to read it in my e-mail box?? Whats with that?

As an old NBC kids commercial that ran in the early 80's said:


"Knowledge is power. The more you know, the further you go!"




Now you know.





(Note)

The blog title should say "Chris's English School" if it does not, please refresh the page. This page was designed for monitors of 1024+ res.