Show me an example Saturdays "Skeleton Crew" | Chris' English School

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Saturdays "Skeleton Crew"



















It's not even close!
August is the month with the worst attendance. The whole program grinds to a near halt before shifting into high gear in September. It does give me time to prepare but I look forward to full classes in September.

Meanwhile...

I'm lucky I grew up in America!! The children's ( especially J.H. and H.S. students ) summer "vacation" is not really a "vacation" at all. They are VERY busy. I used to wake up at 11:00am and eat cereal for lunch before playing baseball or riding my Honda in the woods. Some of my best memories are from my summer vacations. I think these kids are too busy.

Just an observation/opinion.



(Note)

The blog title should say "Chris's English School" if it does not, please refresh the page. This page was designed for monitors of 1024+ res.