Show me an example Ready to go... "POP Culture" 101 | Chris' English School

Monday, August 6, 2007

Ready to go... "POP Culture" 101
















I asked all "advanced" J.H./H.S. students to bring me a 100 yen clear type folder so we could start something new.

I will start teaching "current" pop/media icons with pics ( via. google image search ) and bios ( via. a good site I found) and we will start on it this week. I chose Beyonce for the first one because she is familiar to them and she is definitely "current" .

I wanted to use 2pac but explaining about a rapper who was persecuted by the media and assassinated by rivals will have to wait a bit...maybe he will be #4 or 5 ?




(Note)

The blog title should say "Chris's English School" if it does not, please refresh the page. This page was designed for monitors of 1024+ res.