Show me an example O.K. means O.K. | Chris' English School

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

O.K. means O.K.



















Chiharu's class is doing great. By April they will be studying J.H. lessons. The youngest is 8. So yeah...they're doin great!

In other news...

I told all the J.H./H.S. kids to bring in a clear folder so we could start the new lesson. Apparently they missunderstood the meaning of "O.K." and thought it was some meaningless generic response. Oh no no no!
You and your word cannot be seperated. If one has no value then the other has no value.
I always give them time to ask questions and be clear with what is expected. I lit into them good today so I don't expect any repeats. All great kids but they are still learning.....no doubt!






(Note)

The blog title should say "Chris's English School" if it does not, please refresh the page. This page was designed for monitors of 1024+ res.