Show me an example Top 10 for August | Chris' English School

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Top 10 for August















This is the list for August.

With the best class (minus Hinano) holding the list.

Asuka moves up (she should be #1 or #2) Yuki gets on the list for the first time. She is a "blue collar student". She never surprises but she never disappoints either! She keeps truckin' along and never gives me reason to stress ( a.k.a - doing what she's supposed to do). For a 9yr old she has skills.


I think I'll have another big BBQ this month.

Will post any details as I think of them.



(note)
If the header on this blog says "CHRIS" only you need to re-load the page. It should say "Chris's English School". I have a 24" Dell and this blog is formated for monitors at least 1024 wide.

Aloha.