Show me an example The "Old Skool" internet. | Chris' English School

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The "Old Skool" internet.

















I made a few tweaks with the lesson structure a few months back and it's bearing fruit. Instead of making phonics/reading a part of a beginners lesson...I made it a BIG part and made a mad push to get them reading as quick as possible. Now they are getting busy with the dictionaries and I could not be more thrilled. Its like an O.G. Internet in that it opens a whole new world to them and their ability to communicate has made serious leaps.

I don't like them mumbling in Japanese or looking at their hands or otherwise struggling. They can just say "wait please" and bust out the book and ask/tell me what they want to say in perfect English. I love it....they love it...

It's a win/win