Show me an example Saturday.......is.......over!! | Chris' English School

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Saturday.......is.......over!!
















Well another week is in the books, and it was the best week in the schools short history!! ALL the classes are moving ahead of schedule and several are moving into a straight conversation type class at the same time. Today's classes had a bit of writing in their notebooks ( I HATE GRAMMAR ) but writing questions down so they can ask me later is very important so it cannot be avoided.....oh well.
Saki was alone today but I could focus on her and see her improvement clearly so it was a good thing for her and me.

Also....
On another note..
Some students/classes pictures do not appear on my blog because they have asked me not too?? So if you don't see someone?...that's why. ( party pics capture everyone so you might find them in there.

Aloha!!!